No signal damage or a weak signal will be a big problem for users of phone or tablet Android.
Damage like this very often happens and will be able to use us to do activities using a phone-based Android operating system, Windows Phone, Java Mobile, or Nokia Symbian.
Usually the occurrence of no signal or weak signal appears when we bring an Android phone or tablet into a closed room or inside the house.
It will look at the LCD Display icon bar signal phone starts to weaken or all disappear and only write the notification “emergency only”, this is certainly difficult if we want to make a call to the Telephone while indoors.
Mobile users with the Android operating system based in the present era are very much.
And the level of mobile phone usage to connect to a mobile network will be increased such as making Internet connection, making phone calls, sending short messages (SMS), or other activities. And surely if there is a weak problem signal or no signal on the Android phone it will be very annoying.
Recognize the causes of weak signal or no signal on the phone or Tablet Android
Before conducting a deeper analysis of the cause of problems with no signal or weak network on a device or tablet, The initial equipment can do a simple analysis first, this simple step can overcome the damage with no signal on the Android Smartphone or other types of phones.
1. CHECK AND CHANGE YOUR SIM CARD
As a first step, you can check on the SIM card that is used on the smartphone or Tablet, note whether there is physical damage to the SIM card, and try to make changes using the new SIM card in good condition to check if this is the cause of the problem damage no signal or also weak signal on the phone and also tablets.
2. DO A RESTART ON SMARTPHONES AND TABLETS
You can also restart the phone if there is a constraint with no signal, it may be a system in the smartphone that causes a problem with no signal or weak signal, reboot the device can fix the in-the-case of the operating system used on each phone.
3. CHANGE TO AIRPLANE MODE IN A FEW SECONDS
To overcome no signal on a phone or tablet Android, you can try to make changes to airplane mode for about 10 seconds, and after that turn off the airplane mode, and switch the smartphone back to automatic network search.
The method of activating the airplane reservation mode is also very good if mobile data networks such as 3g, and 4g can not appear, they can be done by the same method.
4. SELECT THE NETWORK AUTOMATICALLY OR MANUALLY
This can be done for all types of Android phones and is certainly able to solve the problem of no signal, try to do an automatic or manual network method can be done with the following steps:
- Go to the Settings menu of your device.
- Look for More networks and tap on them.
- Now tap on Mobile networks on the next screen.
- Tap on Network Operators and choose.
- Select Automatically from the next screen.
Once the smartphone and tablet are completed, you can get a good signal.
5. RADIO SIGNAL BROADCASTING SETTINGS
Sometimes the phone has no signal or no service, when the phone starts to be turned on, to overcome it can use the following ways:
- Open your Phone Dialer and type * # * #4636 # * # *, Call this number and see its results.
- You will be directed to the test menu on your phone’s screen, and then click on the Phone/device Information section of the menu.
- Perform a ping test and then select the GSM Auto (PRL) mode from the list that is available.
- Once done, the next step restart your smartphone device, wait for it to turn back on, and see if the signal can already appear well.
6. UPDATE THE OPERATING SYSTEM
Damage to the operating system or any bugs in the software can cause damage and no signal problems. Try to update the software on your smartphone device or any tablet you have. To update the software can be in the following ways:
- Select your device’s settings menu.
- Scroll down and search about devices phones, and tablets.
- Tap on the Update Check menu, if a software update is available then download it to completion.
Once the system update is complete, the smartphone and tablet will automatically restart and will do the network search automatically, and expect no signal problems can be solved.
7. CHECK THE IMEI CODE ON YOUR PHONE OR TABLET
Malfunctions of the operation of the device on Android smartphones or tablets can cause a null IMEI code problem or an IMEI invalid.
This can lead to loss of signal and also SIM Card is not detected on the phone.
To check the presence of the IMEI code you can type the code * #06 # on your phone dial pad and see the result of whether the IMEI code of your mobile device is found.
If apparently IMEI is invalid or IMEI null then the repair step can be re-install using software or Stokrom according to mobile type.
However, some types of mobile phones can be done to rewrite the IMEI number manually using the way MTK engineering.
8. HARD RESET OR WIPE DATA
If some of the steps above still can not give the best results, then you can do a hard reset on the phone or wipe the data by going into recovery mode on the phone.
This way will make all data on the operating system clean again and back to a normal state. To perform a hard reset on your Android smartphone or tablet can do the following steps:
- Go to your device’s settings menu.
- Tap on the Backup menu and reset.
- You can check or uncheck the option to make a backup of this screen.
- Hover the bottom will find the button to reset the phone, the tab in that section, and wait for the process to move until the phone is turned back on.
Then the phone will perform an automatic search on the carrier’s network.
9. PERFORM ANTENNA LINE INSPECTION
If some basic steps such as restarting the phone or reinstalling still do not give good results in the problem of damage no signal.
Then the following steps can be checked in the component section, especially on the line of the mobile antenna
To do this you must dismantle the phone or tablet as a whole. To check the antenna path condition whether there is damage or line breaking.
10. DO THE LINE JUMPER OR SWITCHING ON THE SIGNAL IS
Damage to the internal components of supporters such as a Transistor, resistor, diode, or IC can cause the occurrence of no signal or weak signal on the smartphone and also a tablet.
Step to fix, you can do away jumper on the component that suffered damage such as the diode or resistor.
But if the damage occurs in the IC signal, the best step should be to change with the new part IC. Usually, by making IC changes, no signal damage will be resolved immediately.
So some ways to fix the problem of no signal on your smartphone or tablet Android device that you can do.
Hopefully, it can be useful for all of you. Thanks.
- Ini Dia Penyebab dan Solusi untuk Samsung J7 Prime Sering Restart Sendiri
Restart sendiri pada ponsel Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime merupakan salah satu masalah yang cukup umum dialami oleh pengguna ponsel. Masalah..
- 5 Penyebab Utama Hp OPPO Tiba Tiba Mati dan Cara Mengatasinya
Kenapa HP OPPO Tiba Tiba Mati – Masalah ponsel mati tiba-tiba adalah hal yang umum terjadi pada ponsel Oppo maupun..
- Panduan Praktis: Cara Memasang Set Top Box ke TV Tabung
Cara Memasang Set Top Box ke TV Tabung – Set-top box (STB) adalah sebuah alat elektronik yang difungsikan untuk mengubah..
- Fungsi Kabel HDMI untuk Set Top Box Penting untuk Kualitas Gambar & Suara Terbaik
Fungsi kabel HDMI pada set top box – Set top box atau STB adalah sebuah alat elektronik yang berfungsi untuk..
- Panduan Mudah dan Efektif Cara Membersihkan Magic Com Cosmos
Cara Membersihkan Magic Com Cosmos – Sudahkah Anda membersihkan Magic Com Cosmos Anda dengan benar? Magic Com Cosmos adalah alat..
- Kenapa Speaker Hp Tidak Bersuara: Penyebab & Solusi
Kenapa speaker Hp tidak bersuara – Apakah Anda pernah mengalami masalah dengan speaker Hp Anda yang tidak bersuara? Jika ya,..